Full automatic handling line for agro textile
Cutting, packaging and palletizing line for polyprop woven agro textiles
This line is designed to cut big mother rolls of technical textile and roll them to smaller rolls: coupons or "store ready" rolls.
The mother rolls of the material are unrolled and then cut in length with ultrasonic cuttingheads, fast and without raffles. While the fabric is rolled, it is pressed by a pressure roll to create hard rolled end rolls around automatically inserted tubes. Then the rolls are cut to size and packed, if desired with a folder insert. To close the plastic around the roll, a flat seal in combination with longitudinal tape guarantees waterproof packed rolls. An automatic stacking station completes the finishing line.
- Full automatic rolling, cutting and packaging in 1 machine
- Automatic cardboard tube dispenser that also cuts the tube on length
- 2 rolls at the same time can be packed considering max width of the packing zone
- Automatic strapping system for the stapled rolls
- Communication with ERP systems (by Ethernet)