Rolling polyprop woven agro textile
- Roller with side steering and pressure roll to obtain a hard end roll
- Automatic infeed of cardboard tubes and automatic start of the rolling process
- After being rolled, the carpet is thrown over to the first belt of the packing machine and then cut at length (with a welding wire)
- In the meantime, it is also sprayed with a hot melt
- After being cut, the fabric rolls back until the hot melt glues the new end of the fabric to the next carton tube and restart the rolling cycle.