This website is property of Handsaeme Machinery, with registered office in Izegem.
Handsaeme Machinery BV
+32 51 30 15 95
By accessing and using the website, you have expressly agreed to the following general conditions
Intellectual property rights
- The contents of this site, including trade marks, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Handsaeme Machinery or entitled third parties.
- The information on the website is general in nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be regarded as personal, professional or judicial advice for the user. Handsaeme Machinery does everything in its power to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and updated. However, despite these efforts inaccuracies may occur when providing information. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if specific information on or via the site is unavailable, Handsaeme Machinery shall make the greatest effort to ensure that this is rectified as soon as possible.
- Handsaeme Machinery cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused by the use of the information on this site.
The site manager should be contacted if the user has noticed any inaccuracies in the information provided by the site.
- The contents of the site (including links) may be adjusted, changed or extended at any time without any announcement or advance notice. Handsaeme Machinery gives no guarantees for the smooth operation of the website and cannot be held responsible in any way for the poor operation or temporary unavailability of the website or for any type of damage, direct or indirect, which may occur due to the access to or use of the website.
- Handsaeme Machinery can in no case be held liable, directly or indirectly, specifically or otherwise, vis-à-vis anyone for any damage attributable to the use of this site or any other one, in particular as the result of links or hyperlinks including, but not limited to, any loss, work interruption, damage of the user’s programs or other data on the computer system, hardware, software or otherwise.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties or refer to these indirectly. The placing of links on these websites or pages shall not imply in any way the implicit approval of the contents thereof.
Handsaeme Machinery expressly declares that it has no authority over the contents or over other features of these websites and can in no case be held responsible for the contents or features thereof or for any other type of damage resulting from their use.
Applicable legislation and competent courts
This site is governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of the district of Kortrijk are competent to settle any disputes.