Autonomously and continuously assembling of complete pallets
The BOS-ROB G2 is designed for continuous assembling
- Unique concept: pallet production without labour and jigs as the holding of the parts and the fastening is done with the same robot arm and in 1 time
- Patented solution for which we incorporated 3 KUKA robots
- Robot 1: bin picking with vision application
- Robot 2: makes ski’s, assembles the whole and evacuates the finished pallet
- Robot 3: makes the decks
- The only human action needed is to provide wood in the picking area and to remove the finished pallets
- The line is programmed to produce various types of wooden packaging elements within the range of 500 x 500 and 1700 x 1200 mm.
- All tools are automatically positioned according to the chosen programming; so changing from one pallet type to another is done fully automatically in only a few minutes
↪ CAN BE USED TO MAKE PALLETS, CRATES AND GARDEN ELEMENTS.
➠ READ MORE ABOUT OUR ROBOT-SOLUTIONS